This GSM / GPRS communicator or GSM / GPRS interface specifically studied to meet the needs of the elevator market, so-called LIFT WORLD.
2G Lift 72H is equipped with a universal FxS analog port to connect to any emergency telephone (with remote alarm function).
The analog port simulates a Telecom telephone line using the GSM network instead of the fixed line, with a significant reduction in fixed costs!
The audio of the GSM interface is optimized through digital technology to minimize distortions and background noise. Therefore maximum interoperability with the protocols of remote alarm devices based on DTMF tones such as Ademco, Contact ID, P100, CPC, etc. is guaranteed.
With the exclusive SMART CODEC MANAGEMENT system, for the management of audio to the GSM network, it was possible to reduce errors in the DTMF sequence, limiting DTMF retransmissions and the number of calls.
For IP Management, the M2CC protocol has been integrated to manage periodic calls and information via
TCP / IP saving on management costs.
The GSM communicator or interface - 2G LIFT 72h - can be updated remotely via the GPRS connection.
The included rechargeable battery has been improved by using lithium polymer technology with higher capacities than in the past.
SUMMARY OF THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE OF THIS GSM / GPRS INTERFACE
Universal GSM / GPRS communicator for all telephone alarm systems
Integrated backup battery
SMS command to check GSM signal and battery status
Management of Roaming Block
Audio management in PCM digital mode
Including support for fixings or on the wall
Includes 3-meter quad-band omnidirectional antenna
• Voice call • Dialers with alarm transmission and periodical test in DTMF mode (i.e. Ademco contact ID, Scantronix, CPC 100) or analog or mixed mode
• Device management and configuration via SMS or DTMF phone • Phonebook with 4 authorized users for device configuration • Phonebook with 4 authorized users to receive informative messages from
2G Lift 72G
• Battery Low SMS message with: - 60 minutes autonomy of backup battery - Shutdown in progress message when backup battery is exhausted • Remote reboot to force a new search for the GSM network • Remote query to know the battery status and quality of GSM signal
• Lithium Polymers 1.400mAh rechargeable battery • Standby time: about 4 h (*) • Talk time: about 1 h and 30 minutes (*) (*) The battery life depends on several factors, i.e. the operating temperature of the device and the quality of GSM signal
• Quad-Band Omnidirectional Antenna included • SMA Connector • Impedance: 50 ohm • Omnidirectional antenna with cable included • Outdoor high gain omnidirectional antenna optional
• Dimensions: 115x80x45 mm • Operating Temperature: from 0°C to +45°C • CE Mark and Rohs compliant • TÜV Certification n. VL245059/A