POWER SUPPLY WITH INTEGRATED EMERGENCY

L12 / L24 SERIES 

kit emergenza led italia

> Suitable for power LED (max 4 LED x 1W) or LED modules (12V/24V)

> Combined electronic ballast and emergency lighting module
> High temperature NiCd batteries
> Charge indicator with led
> Protection device against extensive discharge

MADE IN ITALY



alimentatore illuminazione led emergenza

INDIPENDENT BOX FOR L12-L24 EMERGENCY KIT

cod. PBL12-24

 

> Plastic box in polyamide 6 glass fiber reinforced 30%, UL94 V0

> Suitable for side-by-side battery 4,(V-1,6Ah, 7,2V-1,6Ah

> Double insulation cable, L140mm

> Combine with emergency kit L1241, L2471, L1241-C/D, L2471-C/D

> Degree protection, IP20

> Suitable for emergency lighting equipment as per IEC 60598-2-22

 

MADE IN ITALY



alimentatore illuminazione led emergenza

EMERGENCY LED LIGHT KIT L-SE SERIES

 

> Emergency lighting module

> Suitable for power LED or LED modules 12 V

> Automatic operation

> High temperature NiCd batteries

> Charge indicator with led

> Protection device against extensive discharge

 

 

MADE IN ITALY



luce led emergenza

EMERGENCY LED LIGHT KIT EL61 SERIES

 

> Maintained or non maintained operation

> Suitable for electronic driver, dimmable electronic driver

> Adjustable version dip-switch, constant current or constant voltage to power LED to LED modules

> Automatic operation

> High temperature NiCd batteries

> Charge indicator with led

> Protection device against extensive discharge


MADE IN ITALY



alimentatore illuminazione led emergenza

INDIPENDENT BOX FOR EL61 EMERGENCY KIT

cod.  PBEL61

 

> Plastic box in polyamide 6 glass fiber reinforced 30%, UL94 V0

> Suitable for side-by-side battery 4,(V-1,6Ah, 7,2V-1,6Ah

> Double insulation cable, L140mm

> Combine with emergency kit EL6171, EL6171/3, EL6171-

C/D, EL6171/3-C/D

> Degree protection, IP20

> Suitable for emergency lighting equipment as per IEC 60598-2-22

 

MADE IN ITALY



luce led emergenza

EMERGENCY LED LIGHT KIT ELL SERIES


> Compact dimensions
> Automatic operation
> Maintained or non maintained operation
> For LED lamps GU5.3, G53 12V max 20W suitable for DC operation with a voltage between 12 and 18V AC/DC
> High temperature NiCd batteries
> Charge indicator with led
> Protection device against extensive discharge

MADE IN ITALY



alimentatore illuminazione led emergenza

EMERGENCY LED LIGHT KIT ELH SERIES

 

> Compact dimensions

> Automatic operation

> Maintained or non maintained operation

> For LED lamps GU10 230V 0/50Hz max 6W suitable for DC operation with a voltage between 125 and 276V DC

> High temperature NiCd batteries

> Charge indicator with led

> Protection device against extensive discharge

 

 

MADE IN ITALY



alimentatore illuminazione led emergenza

EMERGENCY LED LIGHT KIT ER SERIES 

FOR FLUORESCENT LAMPS WITH ELECTRONIC AND MAGNETIC BALLAST

 

 > Compact dimensions

> Automatic operation

> Maintained or non maintained operation

> Suitable for use with magnetic or electronic ballast

> 3 Pole technology

> High temperature Ni-Cd batteries

> Charge indicator with led

> Protection device against extensive discharge

 

MADE IN ITALY



NAULED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS - EMERGENCY LIGHT KIT