NAULED SRL Offices and registered office: Via Cavour, 13 - 22040 Lurago d'Erba (CO) Production and Warehouse: Via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 5/9 - 23873 Missaglia (LC) Contact: VAT: 03217960131 E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +39 031 4130026
General information about data processing
Use and fruition of Nauled Srl's website pages is possible without the input of personal data; however, if an interested party wishes to use specific company services through our website, it may be necessary to process personal data.
Collection of personal data
We tend to collect and use our users' personal data only when necessary for our site, our content and our performance. The collection and use of our users' personal data always takes place with their consent, except in cases where it has not been possible to receive their consent for factual reasons, but where the law allows the processing of the data. The collection of personal data takes place only with your express consent during the registration phase. Your data will be used without your consent only and exclusively to complete the order. When the contract is completed and after the purchase price has been paid in full, the processing of your data will be blocked and your data will be deleted after expiry of the storage period in accordance with commercial and tax law, unless you have agreed to further use of your data.
Purpose and duration of data processing
The processing of personal data is aimed at the execution of contracts / performances / assignments and will be carried out both in paper and electronic form by personnel adequately trained in the protection of personal data. The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of filing ceases to exist or stored for the period defined by current tax and civil law (10 years); subsequently they will be destroyed.
Transmission of personal data
Your data will only be passed on to the transport company for the delivery of the goods. For payment, we will hand over your payment data to the bank responsible for payment or to the payment service selected during the order. Methods of processing The processing of personal data is subject to specific technical, IT and organisational security measures prepared by the Company to safeguard their integrity and aimed in particular at preventing the loss of data, their illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access; these measures are more fully described in the Register of Processing drawn up by Nauled S.r.l. and regularly updated by the same.
Type of processed data
1. Navigation data
This data and general information is stored in the server log files. The following can be collected - browser types and versions used, - the operating system used by the access system, - the website from which an access system reaches our website (so-called referrers), - the date and time of access to the website, - an Internet protocol address (IP address), - the Internet service provider of the access system - any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our computer systems The above data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user for communications
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms on the site or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition of the data communicated by the user, including his e-mail address, and the consent to receive any response messages to his requests. The personal data supplied in this way are used only to satisfy or respond to the requests transmitted and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
3. Data provided voluntarily by the user for marketing/commercial promotion purposes
In case that the personal data (in particular, e-mail address) are provided by the person concerned in the context of a service requested by the same or the purchase of a product, the data thus provided may be used to send e-mail communications relating to services similar to those previously purchased or requested by the user, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003, without the need for express and prior consent (so-called soft spam). In every communication, however, the user is reminded that he can revoke the consent at any time and without formality. The data are deleted at the request of the interested party. In the event that the user gives express consent for the purposes set forth in art. 2, paragraph 2, the user may always revoke the consent and oppose its processing, as indicated in art. 7.
Cookies are small text files sent and stored on your computer by websites you visit. Cookies are stored by your browser, which allows the website to remember, for example, your preferences or the products in your shopping cart the next time you visit the site. Your browser will read the cookie and transmit the information back to the website or the entity that originally created it. Through pseudonymisation it is no longer possible to attribute data that is collected in this way to a specific user. This data is not stored together with further personal data of the user.
Navigation Cookies (Required)
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, they allow you to keep a browsing session open or access to any reserved areas. in addition, they can temporarily remember the texts entered when filling out a form, when you return to a previous page during the same session. Functionality Cookies These cookies allow, for a limited period of time, to remember, for example, the language in which the site is displayed, or any products placed in the shopping cart in the navigation as a guest.
Statistical Cookies (Google Analytics)
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. . Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information collected concerns, for example, your operating system, your browser, your IP address, the website you have previously visited (referrer-URL), the date and time of your access to our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. The use of this information takes place through anonymisation or pseudonymisation.
Cookies can easily be disabled or disabled by accessing your browser's options or preferences and generally only third party cookies can be blocked; in general, these options will only take effect for that browser and on that device, unless options are enabled to merge preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found on the options or help page of the browser itself. Disabling technical cookies, however, may affect the full and/or proper operation of several sites, including this site.
Google Analytics (anonymous statistics)
The Google Analytics component (with the anonymizer function) has been integrated on this website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service. Web data analysis is the collection, collection and analysis of data on website visitor behaviour. A web analytics service collects, among other things, data on the website from which a person arrived (so-called referrer), which subpages were visited, or how often and for what duration a subpage was displayed. The analysis of web data is primarily used to optimise a website and to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising. The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. For web analysis using Google Analytics, the controller uses the "_gat. _anonymizeIp". Using this application, the IP address of the Internet connection of the person concerned is abbreviated by Google and made anonymous when accessing our websites by a Member State of the European Union or another contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyse the traffic on our website. Google uses the data and information collected, among other things, to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports, which show the activities on our websites and to provide other services related to the use of our website for us. Google Analytics places a cookie on the computer system of the person concerned. The definition of a cookie is explained above. By setting the cookie, Google is enabled to analyse the use of our website. In addition, cookies already in use by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs. In addition, you have the possibility to object to a collection of data that is generated by Google Analytics, which is related to the use of this website, as well as the processing of this data by Google and the possibility to foreclose such data.
Rights of the Data Processor
The following list includes all the rights of the data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation. Rights that are not relevant to our website are not mentioned, which is why the list is shorter. When your personal data is processed, you acquire the following rights against the data controller in accordance with the general data protection regulations.
You have the right to request the data controller:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be communicated;
- the duration for which it is intended to store personal data concerning you. If it is not possible to make concrete statements it is sufficient to communicate the criteria used to determine the storage period;
- the rectification, integration, limitation, deletion of your data;
- the portability of your data. You have the right to: - revoke his/her consent at any time;
- submit complaints to the Supervisory Authority; - know the consequences of the lack of consent (e.g.: inability to conclude a contract or to perform the supply);
- know the existence of a profiling process of their data;
- know the existence of an automated decision-making process, the logic that governs it and the possible consequences;
oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for direct marketing purposes (sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication) including profiling for marketing purposes.
The right of cancellation does not apply if the processing is necessary:
1. for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
2. for the performance of a legal obligation requiring processing in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
3. on grounds of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the General Data Protection Regulation;
4. for storage purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in so far as the right referred to in Section (3) is likely to render impossible or seriously jeopardise the attainment of the purposes of such processing;
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court. Procedures for the exercise of rights The interested party has the right to exercise all his rights simply by sending a written request, even electronically, to the Data Controller.
Use of the website
In no case may Nauled srl be held liable for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, by using interactive tools, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it, by using the information contained therein. Quotations for news or review are allowed if accompanied by the indication of the source and the URL. Nauled srl reserves the right to modify the website contents as well as legal remarks at any time and without prior notification.
Report errors or malfunctions by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will correct them as soon as possible.
The information on this page also applies in the use by users of the materials downloadable from this site.