RECESS, RETURNS, REFUNDS
Internet sales of our products are identified as distance contracts, therefore regulated according to the D.l. n. 206/05 (articles from 50 to 68) which regulates the matter of distance contracts, carried out outside business premises.
If the Customer is a private consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a VAT reference), he is entitled to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without need to provide explanations and without penalty.
To exercise this right, the Customer must send a written communication to Nauled Srl to this effect, and within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods also arrange for the shipment of the aforementioned goods purchased at the offices of Nauled Srl in Via Cavour, 13 - 22040 Lurago D'Erba (CO).
The notice of withdrawal must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to Nauled Srl Via Cavour, 13 - 22040 Lurago D'Erba (CO), it is also possible to anticipate this request by telegram or fax but which must always be confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
Once we have received the aforementioned withdrawal notice, the Nauled Srl Customer Service will immediately notify the Customer either by e-mail or by telephone to have the goods returned with the simple care of indicating on the package their own data such as name, address and number telephone not forgetting, however, that the goods must reach us within the time limit set by the law of ten working days.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (ex .: accessories, software attachments, etc ...);
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...);
- As per the directive on the right of withdrawal, the shipping costs are charged to the Customer;
- The goods, up to the proof of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Nauled Srl will notify the Customer of the incident (within the working day following receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable it to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be returned, with shipping costs charged to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Nauled Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original internal / external packaging is damaged, Nauled Srl will deduct from the refund due a percentage equal to 10% of the same, as a contribution to the cost of restoring the goods. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Nauled Srl will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, within 15 days from the date of return of the goods.
It will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the transfer (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder). The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Nauled Srl ascertains:
- The lack of the original external / internal packaging;
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation or for exceeding the time limits established by law for causes not deriving from Nauled Srl.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Nauled Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
The right of withdrawal by the Customer does not apply in the event that the withdrawal of the goods has been withdrawn and paid on-site (Pick & Pay) as in this case the transaction is transformed into a simple booking completed at the time of issue of the invoice from the Company.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: These General Conditions and the relations between Nauled Srl and the consumer are governed by the laws of the Italian Republic. Any dispute concerning, arising from or in any way connected with these General Terms and Conditions will be referred to the Court of the registered office of the Company Nauled Srl, which is effectively elected the Civil Court of Como in derogation of the law.