The 2G LIFT DIALER METAL BOX emergency telephone is a remote alarm system for lifts with built-in GSM module and with the management of the fixed telephone line (PSTN) with the new BLUETOOTH interface support!!!
2G LIFT DIALER is the central unit that can be installed in the upper part of the lift compartment or on the cabin roof or on the wall (first make sure that there is a good GSM signal).
The remote alarm system is composed by the central unit and by VoiceBox speakerphone terminals for the communication.
The vocal unit VoiceBox is equipped with speakers, microphone and 2 leds that signal the various phases of the call as required by EN81-28 regulation.
The main feature of Digicom’s system is the VoiceBox management with 2 wires only in autopowered mode.
This feature allow a quick installation and it doesn’t require any other cabling.
In case of out of order conditions or blocks of the lift, the people trapped can activate
the call to the Service Center by simply pressing the button in the Car.
2G Lift Dialer Metal Box will generate an identification through the DTMF protocol
for the correct management by the Service Center.
Thanks to the implementation of ADEMCO protocol (as an alternative to the proprietary one)
2G Lift Dialer Metal Box can be easily integrated in the exhisting softwares for the call management. Then it is possible to establish a bidirectional audio communication for the alarm management.
SUMMARY OF THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE OF THIS TELEALARM SYSTEM
Integrated GSM / GPRS module
BLUETOOTH interface support
Connection to VoiceBOX with only 2 wires
Configuration via SMS / remote via DTMF tones / Android APP
SMS command to check configuration, GSM signal and battery status
• Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz • GSM Module: GPRS/GSM Class 10 • GPRS: Multi-slot Class 10
• Class 4 (2W) in GSM at 850/900MHz • Class 1 (1W) in DCS at 1900/1800MHz • Plug-in SIM card (1,8V - 3V compliant)
• 1 Interface 2 wires for VoiceBox “BUS” • 1 FXS Interface for Service/Configuration phone • Removable screw terminal board • 1 RS232 serial port (on RJ45) for Frame Controller Telemetry • 1 Guest USB port for local upgrade
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
• 1 Filter input • 1 Technical alarm input • 1 Relay output (n.c. /n.a) that can be activated by Tones or SMS POWER SUPPLY • Input: at +12 ÷ 24 VDC. / 1A minimum • Li-Ion 3.7V Backup battery (included) • Max consumption ~ 12W
• SMA connector for external antenna • Impedance: 50 ohm
• DIN rail mounting kit included • GSM antenna with 3 meters cable • Size: 170 x 145 x 65 mm • CE Mark and Rohs compliant
Note: CONNECTION CABLES For the best performances of the product use 6/10 mm twisted pair (better 9/10 mm) between 2G Lift Dialer Metal Box and VoiceBox.