4G LIFTGATE Gateway Device for Lifts - Digicom
4G LIFTGATE Gateway is the lift device that connects all the devices present in new and already installed lifts.
Emergency telephone systems, displays, sensors and video cameras are shared inthe sole device able to connect also the control panel to a Cloud.
The cameras and the sensors can be connected for the management of IoT on the Lift (EEIoT) allowing a predictive maintenance based on real operations or on immediate reporting of anomalies.
Just one SIM, or two in case a backup is needed, to manage all the needs of the lift: from voice support for SOS and periodical calls to telemetry of the control panel through LAN.
Advanced functionalities such as remote management via SMS, make it particularly suitable for Lift and EEIoT (Elevator Escalator IoT) applications.
4G LIFTGATE Gateway can manage 2 Voice interfaces so that the remote alarm is connected toone interface and a telephone is connected to the second one to perform intercom functions with the CAR, in case of need.
The management of 4G LIFTGATE in the Lift ecosystem is completed by the new Digicom IoT platform that allows to view the Gateway status, in order to check its status in service and/or anomalies.
• 4G/LTE-FDD bands: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800/MHz)
• HSPA+/UMTS/WCDMA bands: B1/B5/B8 (2100/850/900MHz)
• GSM/GPRS bands: B3/B8 (1800/900MHz)
• 4G/LTE DL150Mbps / UL50Mbps, HSPA+/UMTS/WCDMA DL 21.6Mbps /UL
• 1 RJ45 10/100Mbps LAN port
• 2 FXS ports (for analog phone and intercom)
• 2 Slots for any operators’ SIM
• Radio Wi-Fi Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz) IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• 1 868MHz Radio interface for sensors
• 1 BLE interface (Bluetooth)
• 1 Digital input
• 1 Relay output (n.o. and n.c.)
• 1 12VDC - 150 mA output
• 2 4G/3G/2G external antennas on SMA connector
• 1 Wi-Fi external antenna on SMA-R connector
• Automatic and manual 4G/3G/2G connection
• SMS remote management for Connection (ON/OFF), Status and Reboot
• Roaming can be disabled
• DHCP Server and MAC reservation support
• Periodical Watch Dog with Restart every 24 hours (can be set)
• Upgradable Firmware
• Voice Interface: FXS
• AC off-hook impedance: 600 ohm
• On-hook line voltage: 48 VDC
• Off-hook line current: 32mA
• Call type: DTMF
• Ring Voltage: 38 Vac - REN:3
CONNECTION and COMPATIBILITY
• Voice call
• Dialers with alarm transmission and periodical test
• Power 9-28VDC
• Environmental temperature in operation: from -10ºC to +55ºC
• Operative humidity: from 10% to 90% non condensing
• Integrated lithium polymer backup battery 3,7 VDC - 4.000mAh
• Material and Weight: Aluminum, 300gr.
• Size 145 x 100 x 50 mm
• Installation: 35mm DIN guide (not included) or desktop
• CE Mark
Create your account now!
Back to Top