Remote Alarm System for Lifts - Coppy Metal BOX - Digicom
Coppy Metal Box is a telephone dialer for lifts that can be used for both new systems and modernizations.
Thanks to Coppy BOX the installation on the top through a LAN cable is very simple, making it one of the fastest systems to install.
Coppy Metal BOX is equipped with a 2.000mAh powerful rechargeable battery to guarantee absolute performances up to 6 hours in stand-by, even after years.
Moreover the battery is monitored according to the latest requirements of EN 81-28 regulation, reporting anomalies or the need to replace it.
Coppy Metal BOX manages a bidirectional quality audio with comfort messages in
several language for a European use.
In case of “out of order” conditions with lift lock, the trapped people can activate the call to the
Service Center by simply pressing the button in the Car. The alarm call will be immediately generated through the telephone line and at the same time a comfort audio message will be played to inform that an emergency call has been forwarded to the Service Center.
• PSTN (FXO) phone interface on screw terminal board
• 2 Voice interfaces for additional bidirectional emergency phones on RJ45
• Voice call
• Phone Book with 12 numbers related to different alarms
• Call protocols:
Voice with message playback, Ring (CLI), Ademco, P100, Digicom
• Local configuration with smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Remote configuration with voice call via DTMF
• Periodical call (72h)
• Internal clock
• Technical alarms:
battery, no power, digital input, pit flooding
• Digital volume adjustment
• Excellent audio quality
• 2 Relay outputs (max 60Vcc/Vac – 1A)
• 3 Inputs for SOS button, Reset/End alarm, Alarm filter, Sensor
• 3 Leds for device status
• Metal case for mounting on the top
• Power supply 9-30Vcc - 1A min
• Integrated rechargeable backup battery
• BLE Low Energy radio module:
Operating frequencies from 2.402 to 2.480 GHz
• 868 Radio module:
Operating frequencies 868,65 MHz Frequency band 868,600 – 868,700
• CE Mark and RoHS compliant
• EN 81-28 , EN 81-20 , EN 81-70
Create your account now!
Back to Top